August has finally arrived, and that means we’re in the thick of wedding season! You might be getting ready for your own big day and, if not, there’s a good chance that you’re a member of a bridal party. From celebrating with the bride every step of the way to keep them grounded in their worst bridezilla moments, the role of the bridesmaid is one of the most important in any wedding. We’ve compiled our favourite pieces of jewellery to honour and thank every bridesmaid for their contribution to the special day…
Initial Necklaces by Mantra, £25
Thank each bridesmaid for their individual help with a personal initial necklace from Mantra. There is a personalisation option, so you can add their name or the date of the big day on the reverse of the pendant!
Shop Mantra at fabulous!
Alex and Ani Bridesmaid Bangles, £35
Alex and Ani have launched a beautiful bridal range, featuring Swarovski crystal designs with special engravings on the reverse.
Shop Alex and Ani at fabulous!
Thomas Sabo Love Bridge, from £35
Thomas Sabo Love Bridge is an engravable collection inspired by the locks of love on the Pont des Arts in Paris. The perfect keepsake to remember a special day by.
Shop Love Bridge at fabulous!
The sun is shining and wedding season has arrived, if you’re getting married this Summer then you’re probably well on your way to having everything sorted, so it’s time for the finishing touches. We’ve put together our pick of the top necklace gifts for your very special bridesmaids…
1. We love these simple initials from Mantra, £25
2. Celebrate a special day with a fabulous Mantra, ‘Life is Beautiful’ sums up the magic of a wedding day perfectly, £50
3. This Lily & Lotty necklace is a fab gift, you’re not just thanking them for the day but for all the reasons they’re your bridesmaid in the first place, £42
4. This Jennifer Zeuner necklace carries a classic message and can be worn everyday afterwards as a reminder of the day, £102
5. We love Tales from the Earth, their chiming heart necklace has a calming chime in the centre, which will keep nerves at bay on the big day, £35
All available from fabulous, shop the edit here
Are you getting married this year? Let us know how your preparations are coming along!