It might all be over for England in the Euro ’16, but Wimbledon is just getting started. We’ve compiled some of our favourite style statements from the iconic London tournament, so- move over football, tennis is the real beautiful game…
1. When Maria Sharapova made headlines in 2008 with a summery white Nike tux.
2. When David and his ‘Little Man’ Romeo Beckham made an off-court statement in 2015 with matching tailored suits.
3. When Roger Federer accessorized his striking white and gold military jacket with a matching manbag in 2009.
4. When Sienna Miller stole the show in 2015 with a red lip and white playsuit combo.
5. When Serena Williams chose form over function with this smart white trench coat in 2008.
6. When Stella McCartney perfectly captured English summer style with a straw sun-hat in 2015.
7. When the tournament’s patron Kate Middleton exuded minimalist tennis chic with this cut-out Temperley London dress in 2011.
To channel some Wimbledon style of your own, shop our tennis edit: