There’s a real luxe feel to this season, with classic pieces being upgraded with personal touches. We love the monogram trend, have yours emblazoned on your scarf, satchel or have a one of a kind necklace made just for you. Me.mi, a new South African designer at fabulous create bespoke sentimental pieces which will last a lifetime, a family heirloom rich in heritage and the perfect gift for…
- A wedding. Will your daughter, wife or friend be changing their name? This is a great way to mark their new name and the beginning of a new chapter in their life
- A new baby. Create a necklace with the three initials of your new arrival, the perfect way to celebrate your new family member.
- A family. You can combine three first names, whether that’s you, your husband and your child, three children, your parents and you – the celebration of an eternal bond in a necklace.
- A friendship. These necklaces are a great way to celebrate an everlasting friendship, have one each in Gold, Silver or Rose Gold.
- You! Wear your own monogram around your neck, after all the most important relationship we’ll ever have is the one we have with ourselves.
Me.mi monogram necklace from fabulous in Silver, £75 Rose or Yellow Gold, £225. Silver is 925 Sterling Silver and Yellow or Rose Gold is solid 9ct Gold. Allow 10 working days for Silver and 20 working days for Golds.
These fabulous necklaces will be huge this Christmas, why not order now to get your design in plenty of time.