There has been a flurry of dissertation selfies which can mean only one thing, our fabulous friends are handing in their final essays and completing their degrees! For those with children in University you may want to say congratulations and well done, for three years of hard work (and partying) and marking the end of an exciting chapter in their lives. Here are a few ideas for marking this special occasion…
1. Lily and Lotty ‘Congrats’ necklace, £42. We love this cute love letter design with slim silver chain and real Diamond accent. It’s a great keepsake to remind them of their achievement.
2. Alex and Ani Graduation Bangle 2014, £24. Each year Alex and Ani release a Graduation bangle to mark the occasion, we love the hanging 2014 charm to stamp the year they finished.
3. You’re a Star necklace from Estella Bartlett, £14. A cute hanging sparkling star necklace to let them know how proud of them you are.
4. Tales from the Earth adventure bangle, £45. So they’ve finished their degree what now? We love this Silver bangle engraved with ‘a life filled with adventure’ it’s the perfect sentiment for their future.
5. Nomination Champagne Toast link, £20. The perfect addition to their Nomination bracelet, this chic link will remind them of their years of hard work and how proud of them you are.
We also have a selection of jewellery for graduation gifts which you can browse here. What do you think of the selection? Which would you like to receive? Let us know below…