Show your support for The Royal British Legion this year in style. The yearly poppy appeal is a great British institution which celebrates our soldiers both past and present and draws attention to the fabulous work of The Royal British Legion. The Royal British Legion support servicemen and women and their families, they spend £200,000 a day, every day of the year on direct welfare support. Wear your Poppy to show you care for those who risk their lives protecting our freedom and for those who have lost their lives fighting for our country.
Kleshna designs a range of Poppies every year to be worn in support of the Poppy appeal. Each Kleshna poppy sold donates 15% of each sale to The Royal British Legion. The poppies have a stellar celebrity following and have been seen on A-listers from Simon Cowell, Gary Barlow and Cheryl Cole to Dame Judy Dench and Helen Mirren. If you see a celebrity sporting a sparkling poppy you can be sure it’s a Kleshna.
Why we love them…
– They look super stylish on an Autumn coat or jacket lapel
– The pins and brooches are unisex and look fabulous on both men and women
– The pin lasts all year and wont tear or fall off like paper poppies
– You can wear your support on a pin, brooch, necklace, bracelet or ring
– And most importantly, by spending a bit more on your poppy you’ll be donating a lot more to the cause!
You can shop the selection of Kleshna Poppies online at fabulous, it’s Free UK Delivery on all orders and you can request free gift wrap! We suggest you order early because as soon as the judges are seen wearing them on this years X factor they’ll sell out!